PREP TIME: 20 mins
CHIL TIME: 5 hrs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk beverage
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries (blackberries and raspberries)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 5-6 drops liquid stevia (or sugar/honey to taste)
- Combine the almond-coconut milk together with the chia seeds and fruit in a glass jar with a lid.
- Cover and shake well, set aside for 15 minutes.
- Give it another good shake then refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
- Divide into 2 bowls or glass serving dishes and serve.
Calories: 110kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 5g
Original recipe from Skinny Taste can be found here!