Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 9oz baby spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4oz goat cheese
- Divide baby spinach between plates
- Top with berries, almonds, basil and chopped avocado.
- Crumble goat cheese on top then dress with salad dressing. Try a strawberry balsamic vinegar, but any olive-oil based vinaigrette will be great!
Original recipe from Iowa Girl Eats can be found here!