- 1 lb. cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 large green apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 large celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- Place shredded chicken, green apple, red onion, celery, and dried cranberries into a large bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Create the sauce by mixing together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add sauce to the shredded chicken mixture and mix until combined.
Calories per Serving: 194
Fat: 2g Carbs: 16g Protein: 28g
Original recipe from Fit Foodie Finds can be found here!