Peak’s gym is full of healthy chefs!!
Shout out to Peak’s gym member, Vinny S., for sharing this week’s recipe!
- 1 large head cabbage
- 6 large onion or scallions
- 1 or 2 cans (16-28 oz) tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1 stalk to 1 bunch celery
- 6 carrots (optional)
- 2 cups green beans (optional)
- 1 package soup mix (onion or vegetable)
- Small can V-8 juice (optional)
- Salt, pepper, curry, parsley, bouillon and/or hot sauce, to taste
- Slice vegetables and cover with water in a large pot. Add soup mix.
- Boil gently for 10 minutes, cover.
- Lower heat and simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Season to taste & enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup
Protein: 1 gram
Carbs: 8 grams
Sodium: 64 mg