YIELD: 4 servings
It’s super quick to throw these wraps together for a healthy lunch. Serve with a side salad or homemade sweet potato fries to create a balanced meal!
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Chopped cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Place burgers in lettuce leaves. Combine feta and Miracle Whip; spread over burgers. Top with avocado, red onion and, if desired, tomatoes.
Original recipe from Taste of Home can be found here!