Yield: 4 SERVINGS
Prep Time: 10 MINS Cook Time: 20 MINS Total Time: 30 MINS
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini bean, drained and rinsed
- Sliced jalapenos
- Sliced avocados
- Diced red onion
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican or Blue Cheese
- Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery, chili powder, and ground cumin. Sauté, stirring frequently, until softened, 5-7 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Add the ground chicken and sauté, stirring constantly and breaking the large chunks of the meat, for 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Put the fire-roasted tomatoes, chicken stock, buffalo wing sauce, and cannellini beans into the pot and stir. Bring it to a boil then reduce the heat and let it simmer, uncovered, for 15-17 minutes.
- When ready to serve, ladle the chili into bowls and add your favorite toppings.
1 serving = ¼ of the recipe
Calories: 207kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 22g, Fat: 10g
Original recipe from The Endless Meal can be found here!